Press Forward and the Newseum Institute’s Power Shift Project present a two-part conversation on creating equality in newsrooms. The discussion focuses on ending sexual harassment, redefining respect, newsroom leadership and how to create good managers.
NPR’s “All Things Considered” co-host Mary Louise Kelly and The Atlantic contributing editor Alison Stewart moderate the conversations.
- Lynne Adrine, director, D.C. graduate program, broadcast and digital journalism, Syracuse University S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communication
- Fatima Goss Graves, president & CEO, National Women’s Law Center
- Tim Grieve, vice president of news, McClatchy
- Alexi McCammond, political editor, Axios
- Andrew Morse, executive vice-president and general manager, CNN Digital
- Karen Pensiero, managing editor, The Wall Street Journal
- Madhulika Sikka, public editor, PBS
- Cathy Trost, executive director, Newseum Institute/Power Shift Project
- Press Forward founding members
Recorded April 25, 2018, in the Newseum’s Walter and Leonore Annenberg Theater.